Every year, I see Let’s be honest, the past two-ish years have been tough. Our lives have been turned upside down. Most of us have been more sedentary, stressed out, and focused more on surviving.
I’m there with you and it’s weird. It was always easy to motivate myself to go out for a run, to eat really nourishing foods, and be a roll model for wellness and fitness.
I’ve been feeling like a fraud, who has no desire to move, cook, and sometimes even shower.
This energy has been shifting for me lately. I’m finding that I need to go out to hike. I can read a book and finish it. Instead of staring at the same page. My showers are reviving me.
I have more work to do to find that semblance of self that I used to have. I expect some differences, as I’ll never be the same person as I was before. I just want to feel more like me.
One of the things I really need, is support and accountability. I know a lot of what I need to do, I just am so much better at doing them when others are there for the journey.
Hence, I am creating a beta program that combines different elements and modalities to look at our habits to create our own routes to our personal wellness destination. This program is about YOU. It’s not about me, my goals, or getting you to do what I do. It’s about your goals, your needs, your desires, and your successes.
As it is a Beta program, things may change between now and when it starts as I continue to flesh out ideas. This is what I plan on making sure is in the 4 week program that starts October 3rd.
5 Group Coaching Sessions on Zoom
- Each call will chat about what is upcoming and provide an opportunity to share your challenges publically and/or privately
- Dates will be:
- Sunday, January 29 at 6:00pm ET
- Sunday, February 5 at 6:00pm ET
- Sunday, February 12 at 6:00pm ET
- Sunday, February 26 at 6:00pm ET
- Sunday, March 5 at 6:00pm ET
- Each call will be about 30-60 minutes
- Replays will be available
- Setting Goals
- Clarifying our Values
- Creating Action Plans
- Nurturing our Nervous Systems
- Overcoming Obstacles
You to decide which order you would like to focus on based on your goals.
- Mindset– How our thoughts and feelings affect us
- Nourish– Examining our relationship with food and learning to eat better
- Movement & Body– Examining how we feel about our body, learning how to move better
Receive a PDF with journal prompts
Full Length Breath Class
How we breathe can impact how we feel throughout the day. This class taps into different areas to improve the quality of our breath.
Our 6 Weeks to Body Bliss program
Receive daily emails with different moves you can do to help improve how you move better and feel better in your body.
Just a few minutes of quiet can make a big impact in our day.
A Spreadsheet to Track Your Progress
Choose from daily habit suggestions to help you make changes that are right for you.
Why you should work with me?
- I have 15+ years coaching in fitness and wellness.
- I ran an award-winning retreat center.
- I am a vegan in a family of carnivores. (I understand differences.)
- I’ve helps thousands make small and big changes in their lives.
- I know my limitations and happily refer out to other experts.
Want to join me on this Wellness Journey Exploration?
We begin Sunday, October 3rd.
BONUS: The first 5 people to enroll will receive 2 half hour private sessions with me.