The holidays can be overwhelming. Take two hours for yourself to get ready to face them head on by releasing stress. The class will include rolling self-massage with Yoga Tune Up® therapy balls and gentle yoga. The last 40 minutes will end in a restorative yoga pose with acupuncture and Yoga Nidra. Acupuncture is provided by Emily Johnson and Holly Pelletier.
WHEN: Saturday, December 3rd 10am-12pm
WHERE: Studio 52, 52 Province St, Suite 307, Boston, MA 02108
Purchase Tickets on Eventbrite.
- Plan on arriving 15-20 minutes early to give yourself time to park and find the location.
- Don’t eat anything heavy 2 hours before.
- Clothing wise- tighter is better for rolling, but Emily & Holly will need access to a few points for the needles.
- If you tend to get cold, you may want a blanket or towel and additional layers.
Where is the studio?
Studio 52 is in Downtown Boston at 52 Province St., Boston, MA. The entrance is between Sam Lagrassa’s Restaurant and Prospero’s Shoe repair.
The door will be locked. The access box is to the left of the door.
Enter the access code: 44480*
And go to the 3rd floor, where we will await in suite 307.
What should I bring?
- Water (you’ll need it afterwards)
- A Yoga Mat (let us know if you need to borrow one)
- A blanket, layers, etc. In the restorative yoga portion, you may wish to have these.