Ease in Your Movements
Fewer Aches & Pains
More Body Awareness
Right now we are staying home, moving less, and sitting a lot more.
Some chronic tightness and/or nagging aches and pains have crept into your life.
Stretching gives you some relief, only for the irritation to keep coming back.
You want to banish them forever to enjoy bliss in your body.
Our 6 Week Program will help you find Body Bliss
Stretching alone isn’t the answer. Muscles are designed to work and shorten. When they are fully moving in all the ways they are meant to, they are happier and don’t nag us.
You will receive:
- A weekly PDF with links to all of the moves.
- A daily email with the move of the day to remind you.
- Each can be completed in a 4-6 minutes, with a few longer videos included.
- They vary to target the common pain points: hips, shoulders, neck, back, ankles, and hips. (We know those hips need some love!)
- At the end, an interactive PDF with all 6 weeks.
“The shoulder exercises are already making a difference! I swam yesterday and my shoulder didn’t bother me at all.”
I’m Kate Hamm and I am fascinated by movement. It’s why I studied Exercise Science in college. In my 15+ years in fitness, I found that my favorite clients were puzzles. They were recovering from an injury or had a disability that made movement a challenge. Focusing on the quality of brain to body connection became much more important.
My clients felt better, were able to do things with less pain, and gained strength and flexibility. Now I am to help more people find Body Bliss.
“After that class, it was the first time I wasn’t in pain for an entire week.”
“I feel like I just had a hip replacement.”
5 Weeks Toward Body Bliss is Great For:
- Athletes – Our moves are great for body awareness and recovery
- Office Workers – Undo the desk to sit up taller
- Anyone with a Body – Doesn’t your body deserve some bliss?
Take the first step toward Body Bliss
Sign up now and you will receive a daily email that includes a video of a move you can do at your convenience.
With a commitment of 5-10 minutes a day and $5 a week, you can feel better in your body.